Collection of personal Information
Your privacy is very important to Tanzania Appointments. For this reason we adhere to protect your privacy. In order to do so:
1. We will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you
2. Whenever possible we will provide you with the means to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and current. Our clients have the right to request that their personal information will not be used for any other use except for the intended purpose by which personal information was collected
3. Where necessary, after your payment is made, our company may be forced to cross check with your bank about any additional details that may be ambiguous from you or directly from your bank from which the payment was processed.
4. Apart from the payment that you can make on your own to make sure that your financial security is guaranteed, we have chosen to make the use of PayPal, which is a leading and safe online transaction system, to deal with online debit and credit card payments. PayPal will not share any of your financial instrument information with us. For further information on PayPal security you can refer to their website. For the clients who will not have access to PayPal, we shall send them an account number for bank transfers.
5. We safely collect your e mail if you choose to receive updates time to time and for future contacts
6. We record IP Addresses though our web server to monitor the usage of our website by our clients and other people.
7. Our web site may disclose personal information if required to do so by law and if that action is proven necessary for protecting and defending the rights of
• our company,
• this website,
• personal safety of our clients
• the public around our clients
Use of your personal information
1. The information that will be collected in our website will mainly be used to process your application and other processed such as your assignment registration and housing matters
2. Your e mail or phone contact details will be used time to time when we have any updates or when we need to reach out your family members in case of emergency
3. Where necessary proven, your information will be used to provide confirmations to authorities such as immigration or police
4. We keep track of the Web pages our customers visit within Tanzania Appointments in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising to our clients whose web behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular service
5. We shall time to time feature our candidates in some experience sharing videos of photos, for this regards we shall first inquire for your permission before publishing any materials with your identities. Be it a video, photo or names online.
Security of personal information
Tanzania Appointments secures all of our clients’ personal information and protect it from illegitimate access or use in anyways without owner’s consent.
We have opted to send the billing information separately to allow the high security of your credit cards and other personal information. Otherwise our customers can use PayPal to pay. PayPal will not share any of your financial instrument information with us. For further information on PayPal security you can refer to their website.
We will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to review our statement to be informed of how your privacy is protected.
Our client’s rights
Tanzania Appointments will consider all feedbacks and comments regarding this privacy statement. In any case when realizing any untruthfulness in this statement based on what we do. You also have a right to request any of your personal information that we have at any time. Please contact us